(1) Craving for meat, pickles, and other coarse food.
(2) Gnawing, hungry, faint feeling at the epigastrium.
(3) Tendency to eat far beyond capacity for digestion.
(4) Pain in right shoulder blade, constipation, burning in rectum; distention of stomach and abdomen, rumbling in bowels, dryness of mouth.
(5) Uterine displacements with prostration and desire to lie down all the time.
(6) Cold water feeling between shoulders, chilly sensations.
Useful in indigestion, liver disease, displacements of uterus.