1. Every perceptibly progressive and strikingly increasing amelioration in a transient (acute) or persistent (chronic) disease, is a condition which, as long as it lasts, completely precludes every repetition of the administration of any medicine whatsoever, because all the good the medicine taken continues to effect is now hastening towards its completion. Every new dose of any medicine whatsoever, even of the one last administered, that has hitherto shown itself to be salutary, would in this case disturb the work of amelioration; Organon.
2. Newborn children, pale, breathless, cord pulsates; Op.
3. Abortion threatening after great fright especially if in the latter part of pregnancy; Op.
4. Headache improved by looking cross-eyed; Oleander.
5. Sleepy in the early evening, but sleepless at night; Nux-vom.
6. Hands cold and sweaty with cold nose; Nux-vom.
7. Muscular rheumatism, from protracted exposure to cold and damp; fugitive, drawing pains worse in respose from cold, damp air and cold wet clothes; better from warmth; Nux-mosch.
8. Urine cold when it passes; Nitric-acid.
9. Fat food causes nausea and acidity. Milk disagrees; Nitric- acid.
10. Hot feeling on top of head; Nat-sulph
11. Sweat relieving headache and other pains, though it weakens; Nat-mur.