1. Every part of our body that possesses the sense of touch is also capable of receiving the influence of medicines, and of propagating their power to all other parts.
2. Intermittents after abuse of quinine, living in damp regions or near newly turned ground.
3. Canine hunger with or before ague, or after quinine.
4. Dropsy after suppressed sweat by damp cold air.
5. Sensation as if something in the chest prevented exhalation when talking and coughing, coldness of hands.
6.Intussusception of the bowels, with singultus, violent colic, stercoraceous vomiting and great agony.
7. At every menstrual effort breasts become sore and painful.
8. Continuous pain in left knee joint impeding walking.
9. Collection of fat in abdomen since her first confinement.
10. Body hot and limbs cold in typhus.
11. Asthmatic attacks in morning, wants to move continually.
12. Sweat of the affected parts.
13. Dryness in the throat, worse after sleeping.
14. Cool eructations.