415. Headache, as if the brain were bruised all through the bones of the head, and down into root of the tongue, with nausea.
416. Distressing nausea and inclination to vomit, with almost all complaints.
417. Stooping causes him to vomit.
418. Distressing feeling, as through the stomach were hanging down relaxed.
419. With every movement a cutting pain in abdomen almost constantly running from left to right.
420. Stools as if fermented, green as grass, with nausea and colic.
421. Haemorrhage from the uterus, blood bright red, profuse clotted with heavy oppressed breathing.
422. Suffocation threatens from constriction in the throat and chest, worse from least motion.
423. Loss breath with the cough, turns pale and becomes rigid.
424. One hand cold, the other hot.
425. Backache, short chill, long fever, mostly heat with thirst headache, nausea, cough and sweat last.
426. Sick headache, resulting from gastrohepatic derangement, dull, heavy, or throbbing headache, with vomiting of food and bile.
427. Mouth and tongue feels as though they had been scalded.