649. Neuralgia of the fifth pair of nerves tearing, shooting burning into the eye, molar bone and teeth, periodical from morning until sunset, worse at noon, from noise, motion of jarring.
650. Intolerable pressive pain in the eyeballs, they feels too large for their orbits, worse on turning the eyes.
651. Rheumatic ophthalmia; pain are sharp and tearing, with pressure in the eyeballs.
652. Throbbing, tearing toothache, which is especially aggravated by cold water, disappearing when lying down.
653. Dyspnoea, can lie only right side, with trunk raised the least motion produces great suffocation, with anxiety and palpitation of heart.
654. Purring feeling over the heart; wave-like motion not synchronous with the pulse.
655. Palpitation of the heart, so violent as to be audible and visible. 656. Rheumatic affections of the heart, rheumatic pericarditis, with violent palpitation of the heart, and anxiety.