1. Tall, lean, dark-complexioned persons; poorly-nourished and subject to bacterial infections; over-grown girls; children old- looking and wrinkled; women as post-climacteric period.
2. Children ill-humoured, peevish, cry for things which they push or throw away on receiving (Staphysagria).
3. All secretions (esp. from mucous surfaces) corrosive, acrid, very offensive, debilitating. Septic discharges.
4. Violent burning pains, esp. in diseases with a gangrenous or malignant tendency.
5. Haemorrhagic diathesis; flow passive, dark, oozing.
6. Painful dentition; teeth being to decay as soon as they appear; scorbutic condition of the mouth; pyorrhoea.
7. Persistent vomiting; of sweetish water; of undigested food in large quantities long after meals; often sympathetic (pregnancy, etc.).
8. Female disorders; periods premature, profuse, protracted; flow only on lying down; intermitting; between periods-leucorrhoea, offensive, acrid, causing itching and burning to the parts (<) scratching: stains linen yellow; with debility.
9. Urinary troubles; sudden urging; copious, pale discharge; can only micturate when lying down; incontinence in children during first sleep (Sepia) which is very profound.
10. Modalities; (<) cold weather, cold air, cold bathing; (<) rest esp. when lying.
Note. Inimical to Carbo Veg.