Scraping-ALM., GRP., HEP.
Roughness-PHO., PH-X., SUL., SU-X.
Constriction, suffocative- VER.
pain in thyroid cartilage when touched-ALM.
-changes into coryza-SEP.
-suffocative-AMB., ARS., CAL., COF. – and pain, during measles -CB-V.
Rattling. when lying on side-ANA.
Mucus from -PHO.
Cough-ALM., AM-C., AM-M., CAL., GRP., HEP., IOD., K-CA., LYC., NA-C., TAX., ZIN.
-severe-PHO. (and SEP. alternately).
– – long-continued-NA-M.
– dry-CAL., NX-V.
– – m., chronic-LYC.
– – N.-PET.
– – d- and n. -LYC.
– suffocative, n.-PET., SIL., – – IGN.
– – after scarlatina-CHA.
– – spasmodic, at n. in bed -NA-M.
Cough, whooping-CIN., CON., CUP., DRO., LED.
– – after a chill-DUL.
– from tickling in throat -AM-C., PHO.
-tickling, when walking and breathing deeply-NA-M.
– – PHO.
– tickling, irritation, with constipation-SEP.
-from creeping in larynx-SUL.
– – scraping in larynx-PH-X.
– causing headache, as if forehead would burst-NA-M.
-and coryza-ALM., LYC., NA-C.
Cough, with hoarseness-AM-C., CAL., CAM., DUL.
-with hoarseness and rawness on chest-PHO.
-with expectoration-ANA., LYC.
– with mucous’ expectoration, m.-PH-X.
– with copious expectoration-PUL., SQU.
– with salty expectoration, m. and e.-SEP.
– with purulent expectoration -K-CA., LYC., SIL.
– with bloody expectoration NIT.
– feverish, with haemoptysis and stitches in chest-SUL.
Cough with vomiting-NI-X., PHO.
-with shock through chest-LYC.
-with spasm of chest-K-CA.
-with oppression of chest-NA-M.
-with sacral shooting-AM-C.
– in morning-CAL., IOD. NA-M.
-by day-AM-C., NI-X.
-by night-AM-C., BAR., CAL., GRP., HEP., K-CA., SUL.
-nocturnal, with stitches in larynx-PHO.
– in open air-NIT.
– on lying down, n.-NI-X., PET.
– on going upstairs-NIT.
-on holding in breath-NIT.
-in scrofulous subjects-CON.
Croup, membranous-ACO., HEP., (or alternately with SPO.). MER., (?) SPO. (alone or preceded by ACO.)
Phthisis of-DRO., MAN., NI-X.
Diseases of -MAN.
-of windpipe and chest-ALM.
Disease of -MAN.