1. Fair person of plethoric habit; phlegmatic, indolent, dread cold, open air, exercise, and society; clumsy, fat, dirty children.
2. Burning, smarting pains and sensations not (>) by heat; esp of mucous membranes; associated with constriction and chilliness.
3. Throat conditions ((<)) when not swallow (Ignat.) esp. in smokers and alcoholics.
4. Chronic suppuration of the ear; mastoid involved; swelling behind ear, painful, extremely sore and sensitive to touch.
5. Threatened gangrene of lung; each explosive cough expelling a pungent, foetid odour; pain in distant parts on coughing, esp. head.