510. Blisters and ulcers on the tongue and mucous membranes of the mouth throat with pricking burning pain on being touched, especially after the abuse of mercury.
511. Superficial ulcer like chancres, on glans, and prepuce, looking clean, but exuding and offensive moisture.
512. Sycotic excrescences on the glans, bleeding when touched.
513. Stitches and sticking pains as from splinters, especially on touch, in all parts of the body.
514. Ulcers with stinging and pricking pains edges, irregular exuberant granulations, after mercury of in secondary syphilis.
515. Cracking in maxillary articulation when chewing.
516. Sticking pains in rectum, and spasmodic constriction in anus during stool; fissures.
517. Pain as if the rectum would be torn as under during stool.