455. Constant hurried feeling as of imperative duties and utter inability to perform them.
456. Bearing down, with a sensation of a heavy weight and pressure in uterine region, as if the whole contents would press out through the vagina; relieved by pressure of hand against vulva.
457. Dull, pressive pain in region of heart or sharp, quick pain with fluttering of the heart.
458. Heart feels as if squeezed in a vice or alternately, grasped and relaxed.
459. Nervous affections of the heart dependent upon the uterine and ovarian diseases.