460. In an indurated nipple single slight electric-like shocks for two and a half hours, after which all traces of the induration were gone (aft. 5 h.). [Stf.]
Sharp outward shooting pain under the right nipple, in the cavity of the chest, only on expiring. [Hrr.]
(A stretching over from the short ribs.)
Tension in the chest when walking.
On the right side of the nape towards the shoulder painful stiffness of the muscles when moving the head.
465. A pain in the nape where it joins the occiput, like combined pain and weakness, as if the head were weak.
Pain in the nape as after a chill.
Aching between the scapulae and opposite them in front of the chest, when sitting, which went off by walking.
Burning under and between the scapulae. [Mch.]
Painful pressure on the top of the right shoulder, worse on being touched; on breathing deeply an obtuse shooting there which extends backwards and outwards into the shoulder-joint (aft. 10 h.). [Hrr.]
470. A spasmodic pain between the scapulae, almost like shuddering.
Shooting in the lumbar vertebrae. [Hbg.]
Shooting pain in the sacrum and back, at night for six hours (aft. 70 h.). [Fr. H-n.]
Sacral pains which interfere much with walking. [Fr. H-n.]
Burning in the back. [Mch.]
475. A contractive pain across the whole back, as if it were firmly bound with bands, almost like cramp (in the afternoon from 4 to 8 p.m.) (aft. 48 h.).
A drawing down the back when sitting, which goes off by movement.
Painful shooting twitching close to the spine on both sides, when sitting, especially in the morning and evening.
Bruised pain in the sacrum when sitting, worst when lying, little felt when moving.
He can neither bend nor stoop for pain in the back and lumbar vertebrae, a tearing, more felt when standing than when sitting, but not when lying.
480. A couple of coarse stitches, like knife-stabs, in the hip.
A crawling running, as of a mouse, from the axilla to the hip.
Obtuse stitch over the shoulder, towards the arm. [Hbg.]
In the upper arm, especially on raising it, a kind of stitches. [Rkt.]
(A quivering and twitching in the deltoid muscle.)
485. A drawing through the shafts of the arm-bones, like a thread, extending into the tips of the fingers.
An aching on both humeri which prevents him falling asleep in the evening.
A nervous tearing in the interior of the arms downwards.
Sweat in the axillae.
Pain on raising the arm in the region of the acromion process, so from dislocation (aft. 3 h.).
490. Swelling of the right upper arm to the elbow.
Stitches in the right elbow-joint. [Hbg.]
Swelling on the elbow-joint and somewhat above and below it to the middle of the upper and fore-arm and on the feet, for three hours. [Hbg.]
Tearing pain on the internal surface of the forearm, from the elbow in a line to the wrist-joint (aft. 5 d.). [Hrr.]
Red miliary eruption on the upper side of the forearm. [Fr. H-n,.]
495. (Violent shooting and formication in the left arm.)
Shooting in the point of the elbow, with drawing in the tendons, extending into the hand; the shooting is aggravated by bending the elbow.
(In the hand formication, as if gone asleep.)
Shooting pains in the joints of the hands and heaviness of them. [Hbg]
He cannot grasp firmly with the hands. [Hbg.]
500. Trembling of the hands and distended veins thereof. [Hbg.]
In the wrist joint pain as if sprained or dislocated at every movement (aft. 24 h.).
Fine shooting in the wrist, when the hand becomes warm and when at rest; but it does not go off by movement.
About midnight an inflammation of the back of the hand, with burning pain.
Hot feeling in the palms of the hands and the forearms; she must lie out of bed in the morning; after some hours cold feeling in them.
505. Stiffness and numb feeling in the palms of the hands. (Comp. 576.)
Jerking tearing in the joints between the metacarpus and fingers, or in the last finger-joints, lasting a short time. [Rkt]
Involuntary twitching of the fingers of both hands on movement. [Hbg.]
In the fingers shooting pains when writing. [Hbg.]
(Falling asleep of the fingers of both hands up to the wrists.)
510.Feeling of paralysis in the fingers.
(In the ball of the thumb pain like shooting and cramp.)
Somewhat hot, pale swelling of the distal joint of the little finger; there are shoots in it on moving the finger and pressing on it. (Comp. 448, 535, 602.)
A papule between the right thumb and index, which causes shooting pain when touched.
In the root of the little finger pain as if there were matter in it.
515. Bruised pain of the sacrum and thighs.
A pain comes by jerks like cramp into the sacrum when sitting and lying.