Difficult of cutting (children)-CAL.
Looseness-AM-C., CB-V., NI-X., ZIN.
-smarting, and in whole cheek, day and night-SIL.
-ulcerative pain on knocking teeth, n.-MAG.
-as if ulcerated, when chewing, m.-PHO.
-digging and sore-CAL.
–tearing, with burning stitches-MT-N.
-dull, drawing, n,-CYC.
– – in sound teeth when walking in open air-CON.
– – boring in carious tooth, as if forced out of socket, shoots causing a shock through body, often with gumboil-NX-V.
– – shooting, day and night, renewed by cold and heat-CAL.
– – extending to ear-CHA.
– – after cold drink-GRP.
– burning stitches, from hot things-BAR.
– tearing -CHA.
– – out at ear when eating- SIL.
– – to temple-CUP.
– formicating, pecking-CHA.
– pecking after food-LYC.
-throbbing and shooting- MAG.
-jerks when he sucks tooth with tongue-SIL.
-pains in gum, gnawing, pricking in teeth, drawing, jerking (as if nerve was drawn and suddenly let loose), with chilly feeling, pale face, aggravated by warm room and heat of bed, relieved by cold air blowing on it, in mild quiet, lachrymose disposition, chiefly in e.-PUL.
-of carious teeth-ANT.
– in all carious teeth at once, gums swollen and tender, jerks through periosteum-MT-N.
-in no particular tooth-CHA.
– from cold drink-CAL.
– aggravated by cold drinks-CHA.
-from cold air, with, congestion of head, loose tooth, with formicating pain, as though it would fall out in chewing, and tearing pain in gums -HYO.
– in morning, can’t chew, aggravated by opening mouth in cold air, and by mental work-NX-V.
-incisors painful during inspiration-MT-N.
-from cold or hot things in mouth-CB-V.
-when eating-K-CA. NA-C.
-after eating or drinking-CHA.
– relieved by applying wet fingers-CHA.
– as if from looseness and detached gums-SUL.
teeth forced out of sockets-CAU.
– of pregnant women-MAG.
– of choleric persons rendered irritable by drinking too much wine or coffee and not being much in open air-NX-V.
Toothache in fits at night, with red cheek-CHA.
-with swelled cheek-CHA., LYC.
Swelling-CAL., GRP., SEP.
-with throbbing pain- SUL.
Bleeding-ARS., CAL., CB-A., CB-V., NI-X., SEP., SIL.
Fistula, dental.-CAU., NA.M.