Nausea-ALM., ANT., ARN., BAR., CAM., CB-V., CHA., IOD., K-CA., NA-C., PET., SAR., TAB.
– frequent attacks of -LYC.
– of pregnant women-CON.
– in morning-ANA., CB-V., GRP., SIL., SUL.
-every morning, with headache and pain in eyes on turning them- SIL.
-yet hungry, morning-PHO.
-after eating-AM-C., GRP., SIL.
-from fat food-NI-X, -after every movement-ARS.
-after every heating exercise-SIL.
-from driving-LYC.-with vertigo and eructation -PUL.
-with great weakness-NA-M.
– and vomiting, constant- SIL.
Vomit, inclination to -IPE., NI-X.
Sea sickness-COF., PET.
Eructation-ALM., CAM., GRP., HEP., K-CA., LYC., MU-X., :NA-M., PHO., PUL., SEP., SIL., SUL.
-of long duration-ALM.
-ineffectual and painful attempts at -CB-A., SUL.
– especially after drinking-SEP.
– after drinking quickly-NI-X.
– after sour food-PHO.
-with twisting in stomach-NA-M.
– with qualmishness and twisting in stomach-SEP.
– followed by acid vomiting of food-NA-M.
Heartburn-AM-C., CON. IOD., LYC., NA-M.
-after heavy food-IOD.
Vomiting-AM-C., ARS., ASR., BRY., CHI.
– of food-NA-M.
– sour, night-PUL.
– of sour water-CAU.
– of brown stuff, with violent pain in bowels-ARS.
– after every meal-ARS.
– after drinking anything-SIL.
– and purging-CAM.
– of blood-STN.
Weakness-ANA., CAL. CB-A., GRP.
– with faintness-CB-A., CAU.
– and pressure after eating CB-V.
Disordered, tendency to be-HEP.
Derangement of stomach, with constant disgusting eructations, with taste of food, depression of spirits, cold hands and feet- PUL.
– with eructation of food and nausea-ANT.
– with gastric fever, chills and coldness-BRY.
Weak digestion, almost all food causes distress-CB-A, Indigestion after acute fevers- CHI.
Indigestibility of fresh meat- SIL.
– of heavy food-LYC, Food lies undigested-PUL.
Overloaded by indigestible food-EMESIS BY IRRITATING FAUCES, posterior-COF.
Continued weakness, with sadness and discomfort from trivial dietetic errors-NA.C.
Sour things, sufferings from eating-NA-M.
Bread, sufferings from eating-NA-M.
Milk cannot digest-NI-X.
Fruit, disordered by eating-ARS.
-, pain from eating-VER.
Fat, disordered by eating-PUL.
Pork sufferings from eating- PUL.
– and in abdomen-LYC.
Swelling and pressure-HEP.
Cardialgia in pregnant women TEA.
Irritability from overloading, epigastric pain, paralysed state of stomach-COF.
Stomach-ache-ACO., CHI., COL.
– with pressing out under last ribs-CAL.
Pain-AM-C., ANI., PHO., STN.
-burning-ASS., CAM., SEP.
Spasm-AM-C., CAL., CON., NA-M., PAR.
– very violent-NIT.
– and at the same time spasm in chest-SEP.
Contraction of cardiac orifice, the food just swallowed returns into mouth-PHO.
Pain, contractive-CON., MAG.
Pain, pinching, and digging in chest, n.-GRP.
-, morning-NA-M., SUL.
– as from a weight-CB-A.
Pressure, after eating-NA-C.
– after eating bread-CAU.
-from drinking quickly-SIL.
– with nausea and sudden weakness-NA-M.
Pain, pressive-ARS., BAR., GRP., SIL.
– pressive, drawing and fine cutting-NA-C.
– – and clawing CAU.
– scraping and clawing- CB-A.
– – to l. hypochondrium and back-CON.
– tearing boring through to lumbar vertebrae-SEP.
Pit of Stomach.
Pain in pit and hypochondria when stooping-ALM.
– when walking-SEP.
-contractive, when stretching -AM-C.
– digging-PHO., SUL.
– – on walking, n.-ANA.
– – at night-CAL.
– – shooting-SEP.
– shooting-CAU., NI-X.
– – with sweat-BRY.
– -, coming from left side at every step-BRY.
Pain, tormenting, shooting, under-NA-C.
– pinching and cutting-CAL.
-clawing, after eating-SIL.
Like a hard ball rising to throat (globus hystericus)-LYC.
Tenderness-BAR., CAL., NA-C., NA-M., PHO., SIL.
– cannot bear pressure of clothes-CAL.
Swelling and tenderness-LYC NA-M., PET.
-with pressive pain-CAL.
SYMPTOMS RELATING TO EATING.
Dizziness and trembling, m.-CAL.
Like something falling before ears-SUL.
Tearing pain in teeth and out at ear-SIL.
Nausea- K-CA., NA-M.
Pressure in stomach-CON., SEP.
– in abdomen-CAU.
Sweat-CB. V., NI-X.
Laziness and drowsiness-PHO.
Dimness of vision-CAL.
Flow of saliva like waterbrash-BRY.
Bitter taste-AM-C., ARS.
Sourness of mouth-SEP.
Burning in fauces-CON.
Scraping and burning up throat-AM-C.
– – – – -empty feeling in stomach-SEP.
Food seems to lie undigested-PUL.
Qualmish in belly; after breakfast-PHO.
Nausea-AM-C., BRY., GRP., PHO., SIL., SUL.
-after fat food-NI-X.
Eructation-BAR., BRY., CAL., PLA.
Stomach-ache-BAR., CAL. COL.
-and nausea- ZIN (bread)
Pain in stomach, e.-SEP.
Pressure in stomach-LYC., NA-C., SEP.
– – -, waterbrash and vomiting-SIL.
Severe pressure in stomach with vomiting of food-PHO.
Pain, shooting, in stomach- CAL.
– contractive, squeezing in stomach-SUL.
-clawing in stomach-SUL.
-clawing in stomach-SIL.
Swaying up and down in stomach-PH-X.
Empty feeling and pressure-CB-V.
– of stomach-K-CA., NI-X.
Rumbling in bowels-SEP.
Flatulent distension-GRP., PHO.
Pain in liver-LYC.
– in anus-LYC.
Oppression on chest like weight-SUL.
Palpitation of heart-LYC.
– with burning in hands- PHO.
Pressure in stomach-SIL., (quickly)
Pain in belly-SUL.
-shooting in left hypochondrium NA-C (cold fluid).