Itching and biting-LYC.
Gone to sleep-CAL., CB-V., K-CA., LYC., PET., SIL., SUL.
-bruised-CAL., CB-V., CON.
– -, evening-SIL.
– – m. on rising-CB.V.
– drawing -CAM., HEP., K-CA., LYC.
– tearing-LYC., NI-X., PHO., SIL.
– – after a chill-DUL.
– – shooting, causing contraction, the pains are excited by the slightest movement and are accompanied by heat-GUI.
Pain as from sprain and overlifting-CB-V.
Restlessness and throbbing-SEP.
Jerking, by day-CB-V.
– when sitting or lying-SUL.
– and twitching when awake or asleep-LYC.
– – -SEP.
-, day and night-SIL.
Sprain, tendency to-GRP.
– when sitting, ALM.
-and extending, frequently-SEP.
Weariness-CAL., LYC., PLA.
Over-tired, as if-CON.
– when walking in open air-AM-C.
– paralytic, with dizziness-AM-M.
Paralysis-ACO., COC., Insensibility-LYC.