Vertigo-ALM., ARN., ARS., BRY., CON., HYO., IGN., K-CA., LOL., NA-C., PHO., SEP., SUL., TAB.
-extreme, as if intoxicated e.-SIL.
-all things seem to whirl and is apt to fall forward-NA-M.
Vertigo as if swayed to and fro-PET.
-so that he must lay hold of something-SIL.
-making him lie down-NI-X.
– in morning-CB-A.
-as if from stomach-K.CA.
Vertigo when looking around as though he should fall to the side- CON.
-especially when stooping-LYC.
-when sitting and reading-AM-C.
-when walking and sitting-NI-X.
when going upstairs-CAL.
-when climbing high-CAL.
-with jerks in head and inability to remember-NA-M.
-transient attacks, with loss of recollection when walking in open air and writing-SEP.
-with slow pulse-CRO.
-with paralytic weakness of limbs-AM-M.
Empty, hollow, confused-PUL.
Confusion -NA-M., PET., ZIN.
– and incapacity for mental work-SEP.
Dazed-ANA., GRP., NA-C., SIL., ZIN.
Dull, dazed feeling-SIL.
Blow on head, as if had a-BEL.
Intoxicated, as if, on rising in -GRP.
Hollow feeling and headache after epileptic fit-CUP.
Chilliness-BAR., CB-V. SEP.
Weight-CAM., CB-V., CON., LYC., SEP., SUL.
Heaviness, as though it was full of water-PH-X.
-and want of recollection, from stooping-SUL. Rush of blood with flushes of heat-SUL.
Congestion-ANT., AUR., CB-V., K-CA., LYC., NI-X., PHO.
-on sitting up in bed., m. followed by headache-LYC.
Bent down when walking-SUL.
Headache-ARS., COF., SUL -violent, of influenza-CAM.
-morning-K-CA., PHO., PH-X.
-On waking m.-NA-M.
-from reading and writing- CAL.
Headache from annoyance- LYC., PET.
after a meal-ARS.
– from sneezing and coughing-K-CA.
-on the slightest movement in bed, n.-SUL.
-aggravated by stooping– IGN.
– in the sun-NA-C.
– from being over-heated-CB-V., SIL. -vertiginous-NA-M.
Headache, drawing to bursting, daily-SUL.
-drawing in head, forehead, temples, and molars-PET.
– – after dinner-CB-A – – tensive- LYC., MG-M.
– – shooting-PET.
– – cutting- PUL.
– shooting- CAU., CON., SUL.
– – and humming- SUL.
– -, worse on movement- BRY.
– – on crown, forehead, temples, in eyes, nose and a tooth, on lying down- LYC.
– – in forehead, vertex, and occiput-NI-X.
– – shooting, he must lie down -NA-M Headache, as though head would burst-NA-M.
-bursting -CAL., SIL.
-tensive – CAM.
– – after walking in open air-CAL.
– beating- NA-M.
– – in middle of head- CAL.
-throbbing -IOD., NI-X., SIL.
– – and beating when moving body-NA-M.
– – clucking-SUL.
– like pulling the hair, with nausea-ALM.
-Sick-AM-C., CB-V., NI-X., SEP.
– with slow pulse-CRO.
Headache, feels hollow after epileptic fit-CUP, Cephalic gout-COL., GUI.
Gout in h., attacks of. with boring pain compelling him to cry out, and vomiting-SEP.
Weight-ARS., CAL, -pressive -STN.
-as if it would press out, from noon till evening-SIL.
-like a board in front- CAL., DUL.
Pain over eyes -BAR.
-ulcerative (above eye) every evening-HEP.
-boring, as if head would burst-CAL.
Pain boring, (at root of nose) every m. from 7 to 12 o’ clock- HEP.
– – and burning-DUL.
– drawing out at-SIL.
– – over eyes- NA-M.
– shooting, over eyes- NA.M.
– shooting out through eyes NA-C.
-tearing with heat, forenoon- SIL.
– – to and fro, every afternoon-LYC.
– – also in temples, crown, eyes, nose and a tooth, on lying down-LYC.
-throbbing and drawing- NA-M.
– as if all would come out there- AM-C.
Pain, pressing, to eyes -ANA.
– tearing, also in forehead, crown, eyes, nose and a tooth, on lying down-LYC.
Pain from nape to crown, preventing sleep-SIL.
-tearing, also in forehead, temples, eyes nose and a tooth, on lying down-LYC.
Icy coldness, r.-CAL.
Pain, tearing, also in teeth and cervical glands-GRP.
Stitches in parietal bone- NA-M.
-especially in occiput, closing eyelids-NA-M.
Pain from false step or load noise-ANA.
-throbbing-CAL., PET. SEP.
Chilled, apt to be-K-CA.
Itching -ANT., GRP., NI-X., PHO.
-also in nose and ears-SEP.
Formicating, humming, buzzing-SUL.
-when walking in open air-GRP.
-severe – CLE.
Tinea capitis-GRP., PET.
-itching, humid, scabby- SIL.
Pain, as if ulcerated-ZIN.
-pricking (one side)-PHO.
-tearing, boring, scraping, n-LYC.
-tearing at certain hours-NA-C.
Falling out-AM-C., ANT., AUR., CAL., CON., GRP., K.CA., NI-X., PET., PHO., SEP., SIL.
Baldness -BAR., LYC., ZIN.