Swollen-CAL. (alternately with SUL), DIG., LYC., SIL., TAX.
Hard and painful-BEL., CON.
Goitre-AM-C., K.CA., NA-M., SPO.
Swollen-CAL., CAU., NI-X.
– with itching eruptions on face and body-AM-C.
Induration with shooting pain-CB-A.
- References 1- Samuel Hahnemann, Organon of Medicine, 2000 compiled by Dr.Jalali......
- Tubercular Glands in Right Side of Neck Tubercular Glands in Right Side of Neck......
- Armpit Glands I WILL now relate several cases of abscess in the armpit : the first, consequent on an injury to the finger; the others arising from constitutional causes. In each cases a cure was effected by constitutional remedies, and without operative interference.......
- SALIVARY GLANDS Symptoms and hints related to Salivary Glands from the Hahnemann’s therapeutic hints by R.E. Dudgeon, originally published in 1894. SALIVARY GLANDS......
Robert Ellis Dudgeon practiced at the London Homeopathic Hospital and specialised in Optics.
Robert Ellis Dudgeon wrote Pathogenetic Cyclopaedia 1839, Cure of Pannus by Innoculation, London and Edinburgh Journal of Medical Science 1844, Hahnemann’s Organon, 1849, Lectures on the Theory & Practice of Homeopathy, 1853, Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention of Asiatic Cholera 1847, Hahnemann’s Therapeutic Hints 1847, On Subaqueous Vision, Philosophical Magazine, 1871, The Influence of Homeopathy on General Medical Practice Since the Death of Hahnemann 1874, Repertory of the Homeopathic Materia Medica, 2 vols 1878-81, The Human Eye Its Optical Construction, 1878, Hahnemann’s Materia Medica Pura, 1880, The Sphygmograph, 1882, Materia Medica: Physiological and Applied 1884, Hahnemann the Founder of Scientific Therapeutics 1882, Hahnemann’s Organon 1893 5th Edition, Prolongation of Life 1900, Hahnemann’s Lesser Writing.