With predominant chilliness-BRY.
With night-sweats (mercurial)- HEP.
Bilious-COL Acute bilious after anger, with heat of face, unquenchable thirst, taste of bile, nausea, anxiety, restlessness-CHA.
Worm, in scrofulous subjects-SIL.
Milk, after confinement-CAL.
-burning heat, drowsy stupefaction, agonizing tossing about, with vomiting, diarrhoea, convulsions-OPI.
– with great restlessness, anxiety and heat-ACO.
-with pains in head and throat and lachrymose disposition-COF.
In afternoon, chill or heat-NI-X.
Intermittent-ACO., AM-M., ANT., ARN (alone or alternately with IPE.), ARS., BEL., CAL., CAP. (alone or alternately with CIN.), CB-A., CB-V., CHI. CIN., (alone or alternately with CAP.), GEU., HEP., IPE., alternately with ARN., NX-V.), MEN., NA-M., NX-V. alternately with IPE.), OPI., PUL., SPI., SUL.
Intermittent, endemic in marshy localities-CHI.
– – with drawing pains in legs -NIT.
-tertian, first heat of face, then chilliness-CAL.
-tertian, with sour vomiting after chill and bloated face and hands-LYC.
Intermittent, consisting of only outward coldness or only of inward heat with dark urine, cold sweat of body or of fore head- VER.
-chill commences immediately after taking hot soup- ALM.
– evening, first chill, then heat of face with cold feet-PET.
-heat before chill-NX-V.
-with long duration of heat-IGN.
– with thirst during chill, not during heat-IGN.
– with great sensitiveness and irritability-IGN.
– with vomiting, and bulimy-CIN.
– with too great contractility of muscular fibre-LAU.
Intermittent, with immobile pupils, pressive tensive pain in scrobiculus and umbilicus, tension throughout body, sopor, occasional sweat with relief, amelioration by eating pork, aggravation by east wind-OPI.
Commencing afternoon, with tension of stomach, vertigo, confusion of mind, hypochondriacal ideas, anxiety and exhaustion-NX-V.
-aggravated by cinchona -NA-M.
Continued-ARS., CAM., NX-V.
– sees people and faces not present-ARS.
– with extreme anxiety-ARS.
Typhoid, with pusillanimity, weeping, timidity, fear of death- ARS.
– with thirst, but only wets lips, cannot drink much, cold feet and hands-ARS.
_ with nausea and sinking in stomach-ARS.
– with sudden fits of suffocation-ARS.
-always wants to change his bed-ARS.
– patient attempts to rise but falls from extreme weakness-ARS.
Typhoid, after cholera-BRY.
(alternately with RHS.)
Typhus-BRY. (alternately with RHS.).
– with delirium and mania-HYO.
– with lethargy-AETH-NITR.
– with shooting pains in head, throat, chest, abdomen, worse on movement, heat, restlessness-BRY.
-with shooting pain in various parts when at rest, prostration, harassing cough-RHS.