Irregular and difficult-NI-X.
Difficult-AM-C., ANT., BAR.
-only after great straining-LYC.
-owing to too large faeces -K-CA.
-owing to costiveness -K.CA.
– with tearing, shooting pains in anus and rectum-NA.M.
-frequent, with painless evacuation of soft faeces–COF.
-ineffectual owing to very hard stool-LYC.
– with tearing in abdomen-PHO.
– of flatulent faeces-CAL.
Great urging -PHO.
Burning in rectum-NA-M., SEP.
Cutting in rectum-CAU.
Tearing, shooting pain in anus and rectum-NA-M.
Shooting in anus-SUL.
Protrusion of piles, with burning pain-CAL.
– – – with itching-NI-X.
Prolapsus of rectum-SEP. SUL.
Blood comes out of anus-CB.V. CAU., SEP.
Discharge of prostatic fluid-HEP.
Pain in anus-LYC., NI-X.
-pain in haemorrhoids-GRP.
Exhaustion, bruised feeling-CAL.
Frequent-CB.A., COF., NA-M., NI-X., PET., PH-X.
Insufficient-BAR., CB.V., GRP., NA-C., SEP.
Costiveness-ANT., CAL., LYC., MAG., NI-X., SIL.
– and difficult defaecation K-CA.
– with ineffectual straining-SIL.
Every other day-K.CA., NA-M.
Every two or three days-SUL.
Constipation-AM-C., AM-M., ARN., ARS., BRY., CAL., CB-V., CAU., GUI., IOD., K-CA., MEN., OPI., PLB., SIL., ZIN.
-long continued with costiveness and hardness of hepatic region- GRP.
– for several days-LYC.
– with ineffectual efforts-CON.
Constipation and diarrhoea alternately (old people)-ANT.
– when travelling-PLA.
Burning with violent colic-ARS.
Thin form-MU-X., SUL.
Too large, with difficulty passed-K.CA.
– – difficult, unsatisfactory, delayed-MG-M.
Hard-ANT., BAR., CAL., SUL.
– every other day-CON.
– with ineffectual straining-LYC.
Loose-CAL., GRP., NA-M., -tendency to-NI-X.
Pappy, frequent-MAN., SIL.
– and liquid– ZIN.
Mucous-ARN., K-CA., SEP.
– mixed with blood-ARN.
Blood with-AM-C., AM-M., ANA., CB-V., PHO., SAR.
– stool covered with- CON.
Diarrhoea-CHI., COF., COL., CON., PET.
– chronic-MG-M., PHO.
– non flatulent-ARN., RHE.
– consisting of small stools, mostly composed of mucus, accompanied by faecal motions and straining- NX-V.
Diarrhoea and vomiting-CAM.
-with pains in bowels-SIL.
– weakening, with much borborygmus (cholerine)-PH-X.
– caused by milk-LYC.
– weakness from prolonged-CHI.
– Purging, weakness from excessive-CHI.
– bilious -ARN.
– without diarrhoea-NX-V.