Full of phlegm-BAR., CAL.
Weight on-PHO., SUL.
Tightness-ALM., AM-C., CB-V., GRP., NA-M., NIT., NI-X., SU- X., vER.
Tightness, m suffocative, n.-SUL.
– cannot lie with head low-NIT.
Tightness and short breath- NA-C., SIL.
-oppression and shortness of breath when walking, going up hill, and lying in bed, n.-SEP.
-with whistling and rales in chest and visible palpitation of heart-SUL.
-in m.-CON.,, K-CA.
-when at rest-SIL.
– when working-AM-M.
-when working with hands-NA-M.
– when walking quickly-K-CA.
– on going up hill-ARS.
– on waking, m.-CON.
-with nocturnal cough-BAR.
– with short breathing when working-LYC.
Catarrh,, chronic-STN., TAX.
Pain, under l. breast when lying on it-PHO.
– in side, when breathing and coughing -SEP.
– rising up like heartburn-LYC.
– – in upper part of chest-AM-C.
-sore, in middle-SEP.
Pain, pressure on-CAL., PHO., SIL.
– – when coughing and sneezing-SIL.
– – on l. lowest rib-LYC.
Spasmodic constriction, after speaking-HEP.
– in side-PET.
-chronic, in side-PHO.
left side-LYC., SEP.
-in l. side, also when touched -PHO.
– during mental work-SEP.
– in left side when bending to that side-CAL.
-when breathing deep-NA-M., NIT.
– through to l. scapula-SUL.
Pain, shooting, worse when moving-BRY.
– – through to back-SIL.
– – under l. ribs-SIL.
– tearing from upper part of l.lung to shoulder joint- AM-C.
Weakness from speaking-PH-X.
Fatigue, from singing-SUL.
Pleurisy-ACO., LED., SQU.
Lung, suppuration of, with stitches-CHI.
– suppurative-K-CA., LYC.
-with foetid purulent expectoration-GUI.