Empty feeling- SEP.
Borborygmus-CB-A., COL., CON., LYC., NA-M., NI-X., PHO., SUL.
– When moving-SIL.
Flatulence, much -K-CA.
-, accumulated-GRP. NA-C., NI-X.
-frequent production and, displacement of -SEP.
– displacement of -CAL., CB-A., CON., GRP., HEP., IOD., K-CA., NA-M., PHO., SIL., SUL.
– – – m. and e-NI-X.
– – – afternoon- NIT.
– – – with hard stool- CAU.
Flatulence, painful movement of-NA-C.
– sufferings from-PHO.
– on waking, m-CON.
– and in stomach-LYC.
Distension-CAU., CHI., IOD., LYC., MU-X., NA-C., NA-M.
Distension in children-CAU.
– – after eating-GRP. -great, with constipation-MG-M.
Large, in mothers-SEP.
Tense, hard (in children)- SIL.
– and uneasiness-K-CA.
– in females-BRY., COC.
– in bed, m.-PHO.
– burning-ARS., LYC., SEP., SIL.
-sore, when walking-CON.
– pinching, ANT., LYC., NI-X., SIL.
– – and cutting, from catching cold-NI-X.
– pressive, pinching-CAL.
– – shooting-CAL.
– cutting-ARN., CON., LYC., NA.M., NI-X., PET., SIL.
– – in morning-ALM.
– – after exercise-SEP.
– – with anorexia, costiveness and red urine (child)- ANT.
– – and griping, with vomiting of food, afternoon-CAL.
– spasmodic-COL., VER.
– labour -like-K-CA.
– after vexation-COL.
– from driving-CB-V.
Colic, with restless nights-STN.
– with burning stool-ARS.
Colicky pains from constipation-SIL.
– shooting when touched- NI-X.
– – worse on movement-BRY.
– and digging-NA-C.
Feeling as if diarrhoea would come on -ANT.
Cold, tendency to catch-NI-X.
– suffering from-MG-M. STN.
Formicating, shooting- MG-M.
Deficient tensive power-PHO.
Pain, as if too short, m-SUL.
– as from a hoop-LYC.
– and in pit of stomach when stooping-ALM.
– shooting and burning pains -ARN.
Pain, pressive, shooting-STN.
– shooting-CON., NA-M., SEP.
– – on walking, m., with dyspnoea making him sit up-AM-M.
Pain, shooting, from drinking cold fluid-NA-C.
Pressure -CAU., SUL.
Pain, twisting and digging-CON.
-shooting, l. side, when walking-SUL.
Hardness and distension in middle and to right, with pain when touched-SIL.
Pain on touching-CB-V., LYC., SIL.
Grasping and pinching, affecting breathing-LYC.
Pinching, causing sleeplessness -MAG.
Pain, digging, pressing and cutting-SEP.
– pressive, up to scrobiculus-SEP.
– – when stooping-K.CA.
Pain, cutting -SIL.
-shooting, pinching, as if in bladder, extending to urethra, n., in bed-LYC.
-tearing, to groins and thighs-LYC.
Feeling of something adherent and hard-SEP.
Shaken pain when treading -AM-C.
Pain from over-lifting-CB-V.
Sides of Abdomen.
Forcing in -PHO.
– pressive, making him cry out, with constipation and displacement of flatulence-SUL.
– shooting, when walking-SUL.
– as if something was torn out-SUL.
Cramp, when stooping-NA-M.
Pain, after eating-LYC.
-boring, shooting when sitting e. -AM-C – pressive -ANA., CB-A., K.CA.
– pressive, when walking or when touched, worst when lying on right side- MG-M.
– stitching-CB-V., NA-M. SEP.
wrenching, when stooping-K-CA.
Gall-stone colic-COL., LAU.
Hardness, with constipation-GRP.
– and distension-SIL.
Pain as if festering and swollen, when touched-AM-M.
– tearing, shooting from upper border of pelvis to groin and front of thigh-SEP.
Pressure of flatulence, as if a hernia would protrude- CAL.
Hernia-AUR., COL., MAG., PET., PHO., SU-X. VER., ZIN.
– in children-NI-X.
Pain, tearing, shooting from upper border of pelvis to groin and front of thigh-SEP.