1. Light-haired, irresolute persons of phlegmatic temperament; often scrofulous or syphilitic.
2. Hypochondriasis; indifferent to everything and everyone; angry at trifles but soon sorry.
3. Vesicular and pustular eruptions, esp. after vaccination; copious exudation of thick pus over which tough scabs form; appear esp. about the face and head; child scratches till covered with blood; intolerable itching and burning (<) scratching, at night and from heat.
4. Ulcerations with much thick scabbing under which pus collects; ulcers sensitive, bleed easily and are often surrounded with burning, itching vesicles.
5. Periosteal pains and inflammations; of long bones esp. tibiae; burning or flying, stitching pains, (<) damp, at night in bed; caries; exostoses, tumours soften from within.
6. Neuralgias esp. following eruptions (e.g. zona) or mercurialism; particularly of face involving eye, cheek and teeth; severe, tearing pains with local soreness; followed by numbness.
7. Toothache with caries; teeth feel blunt and elongated.
8. Gastric-disorders with burning pains and pressure (Arsenicum) even ulceration; patient craves fat; constipation usual.
9. Ailments usually one-sided.
10. Modalities; (<) night, warmth of bed, touch; cold air and cold washing.