1. Acute, sub-acute and chronic rheumatism; pains severe, suddenly change locality, going from joint to joint, with numbness, gen. ((<)) early part of night or soon after going to bed.
2. Cardiac diseases assoc. with rheumatism or in post-influenzal conditions; violent shooting, stabbing pains; palpitation; great dyspnoea; slow, weak pulse; gen. pale face, anxious expression, cold extremities; ((<)) lying left side.
3. Neuralgias attended or succeeded by numbness of the parts; pains shoot in a downward direction; lightning pains of tabes dorsalis.
4. Deep-seated eye affections with sense of stiffness around eyes and in eyelids; severe stitching pains ((<)) turning eyes, begin at sunrise and last till noon, or ((<)) at noon, leave at sunset (Nat. M.); h/a with similar modalities.
5. Symptoms predominantly right-sided.