1. Weakly, scrofulous children prone to brain troubles. esp. at dentition.
2. Melancholia; silent despair; stupidity or unintelligent muttering; ((<)) constipation; irritability; mind loses control over body, strong concentration needed before muscles will acts.
3. Acute brain affections; hydrocephalus, during stage of effusion; stupefaction or insensibility; head rolls from side to side, bores into pillow or is beaten with hands; sudden screams; eyes wide open, pupils insensible to light; chewing motions with mouth; grinding of teeth; automatic motion of one arm or leg; urine gen. suppressed; may be convulsions. Meningitis.
4. Sudden dropsical swellings; urine red or black scanty coffee- ground sediment; or urine suppressed; char. stupefaction and mental torpor.
5. Modalities; ((<)) 4-9 p.m. (Lycopodium) esp. sinking sensation and h/a.