1. First stage of inflammatory diseases before exudation takes place; heat with soft, full quick pulse (lacks Aconite tension); thirst; sweating does not (>) pains; in mucous inflammations discharge gen. blood-streaked.
2. Complaints from taking cold or suppressed perspiration. esp. inflammation of mucous tracts; special affinity for lungs and stomach.
3. Tendency to sudden local congestions, esp. in pale anaemic persons.
4. Haemorrhages; bright blood from any outlet.
5. Articular rheumatism with fever, shooting pains ((<)) movement yet sometimes (>) gentle motion; ((<)) 4-6 a.m. and p.m.