1. Phlegmatic scrofulous subjects with low vitality, children who dislike sweets.
2. Various complaints (catarrhal, rheumatic dropsical, etc.) from exposure to or ((<)) by damp, cold atmosphere (Lemma, Nat. Sul.) esp. sudden changes in hot weather (Bryonia), ((<)) evening and night.
3. Suppression of discharges or retrocession of eruptions from damp air, working in water.
4. Delicate skin esp. liable to nettlerash over whole body, often precedes M.P.; chronic vesicular eruptions even to ulceration; large, smooth fleshy warts.
5. Paralysis of single parts; pars feel cold.