1. Rapid alternation of mental states; true hysteria; sudden change from greatest hilarity to deepest gloom; extremely happy, affectionate, wants to kiss everybody, next moment in a rage.
2. Haemorrhages from any part; blood dark, clotted forming long black streams from bleeding surface; ((<)) slightest motion; esp. epistaxis and metrorrhagia.
3. Sensation as of something alive moving about in various organs; in hysterical states; imaginary pregnancy (Thuja).
4. Spasmodic contractions and twitchings of single muscles; of the lids in eye diseases; chorea.
5. Modalities; (>) open air; headache ((<)) during menstrual flow.