1. Fair women and children of weak, nervous temperament with tendency to spasmodic complaints; sensitive, romantic girls.
2. Patient cannot bear least contradiction; angry and offended at mere trifles; times passes too quickly.
3. Great lassitude of the whole body with trembling weakness.
4. Sensation of emptiness or hollowness in various organs.
5. Paralytic numbness esp. in hand and feet, various parts go to sleep.
6. Marked vertigo with or without nausea and vomiting; complaints caused by or (<) by motion of vehicles. seasickness, etc.
7. Complaints (esp. hysteria) from loss of sleep, night watching, mental excitement, overwork, etc.
8. Abdominal distension with colic; no (>) from passing flatus; abdomen feels as if full of sharp sticks or stones.
9. M.P. premature and painful with extreme weakness; patient scarcely able to stand or talk.
10. Patient intolerant of all stimuli including touch and even fresh air; (<) mental and physical exertion even talking.