1. Thin, single women with rheumatic tendencies and nervous, hysterical temperament.
2. Unstable mental state constantly relapsing into profound depression; anxiety and fears of death, insanity, nature and extent of illness, etc.; loquacity; mental and physical restlessness; mental state alternating with physical.
3. Utero-ovarian disorders, with various reflex disturbances incidental thereto; e.g. severe headache occiput, vertex and or behind the eyes, may extend to nape of neck and even spine; (<) motion (>) open air.
4. Rheumatic complaints esp. in the belly of muscles; often with persistent muscular soreness.
5. Pains sudden, sharp, lancinating; (<) touch motion; often assoc. with the voiding of profuse, pale urine; with numbness.
6. Trembling and jerking of muscles (<) emotion, under pressure, e.g. when lying on the part; preventing sleep. Chorea.
7. Menses too painful, irregular and gen. scanty; pains (<) during the flow.
8. Ailments resulting from emotional causes esp. disappointment in the affections.
9. Left-sided complaints.
10. Modalities; (<) cold (except the headache) esp. cold damp weather; (<) during M.P.
Note. A valuable remedy to consult in disorders of pregnancy, and the puerperal state. Keynote-Gloom.