1. Thin, fair-complexioned subjects with tendency to gastric and hepatic complaints.
2. Hypochondriasis with lethargy; drowsiness and debility.
3. Constant pain under the lower angle of right shoulder blade.
4. Hepatic diseases with or the char. pain; soreness, swelling and pain in liver region; tongue coated yellow with red margin showing imprint of teeth (Sometimes whiter-coated); diarrhoea of yellow or clay-coloured stools; skin and sclerotics jaundiced.
5. Gastric disorders with nausea; desire for and (>) from very hot drinks; (>) taking food; aversion from cheese.
6. Neuralgia esp. of head and face with profuse lachrymation from the right eye.
7. Rheumatic complaints; joints swollen, hot, stiff and tender; (>) hot applications.
8. Respiratory troubles esp. with hepatic complications; cough loose, rattling but expectoration difficult: oppressed breathing; larynx feels as if full of dust.
9. Markedly affects the right side; very seldom indicated in left-sided complaints.
10. Patient gen. (<) heat yet most symptoms (>) heat: (<) towards evening (Lycopodium); (<) movement; (>) eating.