1. Scrofula children are most sensitive to this remedy; blonde type.
2. Great praecordial anxiety and restlessness.
3. Sudden and complete prostration of the vital forces; hippocratic face, husky voice, etc., even after surgical operations.
4. Body surface cold yet patient does not feel cold and cannot beat covering (with less suddenness-Secale).
5. Initial stages of cholera, colds, etc., before discharges are established.
6. Colic, cramps and convulsions with mental anguish.
7. Pains disappear when thinking of them (rev. Calcarea phos. etc.).
8. Sudden retrocession of eruptions or suppression of discharges.
9. Antidotes most vegetable poisons including tobacco, mushrooms, etc.
10. Complaints (>) open air; profuse sweat.
Notes. Best administered as Rubini’s tincture on sugar Keynote- Collapse. Advisable to keep his drug away from all others owing to its antidote action.