1. Fear of death (more persistent than in Aconite) esp. in plethoric persons subject to local congestion.
2. Constrictive sensation as of hoop in various organs; of whole body as if caged, each wire being twisted tighter and tighter; with numbness.
3. Cardiac troubles, acute and chronic, with char. constriction; heart feels as if rapidly clasped and unclasped by iron hand, preventing normal movement; oppression of breathing.
4. Haemorrhages; from nose, lungs, stomach, uterus, bladder, etc.
5. Intermittent fevers with regular periodically, esp. every day at the same hour; with anguish, oppressed breathing, etc.