1. Sanguine, ruddy persons with dark hair and eyes; old people; scrofulous or mercurio-syphilitic subjects.
2. Profound melancholia with desire for death and suicidal tendencies; often connected with liver troubles in men; with uterine troubles in women.
3. Specially adapted to pining boys, low-spirited, lifeless, lacking vim; testes undeveloped. 4. Hypersensitiveness; to contradiction, to pain; of the special senses.
5. Ailments resulting from strong mental emotions.
6. Intense, deepseated boring pains (<) night.
7. Caries of bones, esp. nasal, palatine and mastoid, with deep ulcerations and horribly offensive discharges.
8. Interstitial changes in various organs. esp. heart, liver and kidneys.
9. Hemiopia; sees only lower half of objects.
10. Modalities; (<) cold, damp weather; sunset to sunrise; warmth of bed; at M.P.