1. Strumous constitutions: Children and girls who become awkward esp. in handling things; hysterical women.
2. Anxiety with tearful restlessness; impaired memory and absent-mindedness in elderly persons.
3. OEdematous swellings, serous effusions, and urticaria.
4. Pains burning, darting, stinging (>) cold (rev. Arsenicum).
5. General soreness and sensitiveness of body surface (<) touch or pressive esp. uterine and ovarian regions; constriction disliked; weary, bruised feeling.
6. Marked restlessness (physical causes) without (>) to symptoms.
7. Great drowsiness; sleep much disturbed by pain or anxious dreams; sopor interrupted by piercing screams (meningitis).
Thirstlessness in nearly all complaints esp. dropsical conditions.
9. Ailments right-sided or travel from right to left.
10. Patients (<) all forms of heat; general (<) 4-6 p.m. (<) sleep.
Notes. Slow-acting remedy. In acute conditions with an hour or two. Low potencies should not be given during pregnancy. Keynote.- OEdema.