1. Adapted to the extremes of life: esp. to young people inclined to grow fat.
2. Mentals. Great sadness with weeping, esp. in intermittents. Sulkiness, no wish to speak to people. In women, sentimental mood even ecstatic love, in the moonlight.
3. In children, fretful, peevish disposition; temper at every little attention; cannot bear to be touched.
4. Gastric disorders esp. from overeating; thick, milky-white coated tongue; loathing of food, nausea and tendency to vomit; desire for acids which (<).
5. Crusts and cracks about the nostrils and labial commissures.
6. Corns and callosities esp. on the soles of the feet-very tender when walking; deformed nails.
7. Alternation of constipation and watery diarrhoea esp. in old people.
8. Torpid state of the mucous membranes with excessive secretion; esp. mucous piles. continual oozing discharge staining yellow.
9. Reappearing symptoms change locality.
10. Modalities; (<) extreme of cold and heat; from taking cold esp. cold bathing; sun heat and radiated heat though many symptoms are ((>)) by heat.