1. Fullness in various parts; venous congestions.
2. Irritability, feels and is miserably cross.
3. Mucous membranes dry, swollen, burning, feel raw; sometimes thin, watery, acrid discharges; mouth, throat and rectum particularly affected.
4. Rectal disorders with char. fullness, burning and dryness, rectum feels as if full f sticks or splinters; intense pain at anus for hours after stool; constipation with haemorrhoids which are usually blind, very sensitive; prolapsus ani.
5. Severe dull backache in sacro-lumbar region with lame feeling; fullness and distress in liver region; pain ((<)) walking; stooping forward.