1. Dwarfish, ill-nourished children or childish old people; scrofulous subjects esp. when fat.
2. Mental and bodily weakness; semi-imbecility.
3. Great tendency to glandular swelling and indurations, esp. of tonsils, acute and chronic, also fatty tumours.
4. Patient easily catches cold, esp. in the throat; subject to quinsy.
5. Paralysis and other affections arising from impaired brain function.
6. Degenerative changes in walls of arteries. Atheroma, etc.
7. Diseases peculiar to old men. Prostatic troubles, etc.
8. Offensive foot sweats and ailments (esp. of throat) following suppression; one-sided sweats.
9. Left side mostly affected.
10. Modalities; (<) cold, damp; washing affected parts, (<) when thinking of his disease.