428. Discharge from nose, mouth, vagina, or any other mucous membrane, of a tough, stringy mucous, which sticks to the parts and many draw out in long strings.
429. Sensation as if the nose were swollen and stiff, and as if a heavy weight were hanging from it.
430. Membranous and diphtheritic crop; invading larynx, trachea and bronchi.
431. Cough worse when undressing; better after getting warm, in bed; worse in the morning on waking; wheezing and panting, then violent cough, with retching and expectoration of stringy viscid mucus.
432. Especially useful in fat, light haired persons : fat chubby children.
433. Ulceration deep, as if cut out with a punch, edges regular.