383. Involuntary loud laughter with silly actions, convulsive trembling.
384. Lascivious furor without modesty, she wishes to uncover and expose herself.
385. Picking of the bed-covers or of the face.
386. Inclined to be vexed ailments, from vexation.
387. Jealousy, quarrelsome, scolding.
388. Ailments from disappointed love.
389. Fear of being poisoned or sold, complaints of imaginary wrongs.
390. Fearfulness, anxiety, ailments from fright.
391. Aversion to light and company.
392. Delirium, murmuring, unintelligible chattering, incoherent talk of business, fears, etc. Does not know anybody, has no wants, closed eyes, answers when spoken to, sinking back into apparent unconsciousness.
393. Mania, rage, running about the room, tears clothes scolding, swearing, striking, etc.
394. The brain feels loose, sensation of water swashing around in
395. Spasmodic, dry cough, always worse when lying down at night, relieved by sitting up.
396. Has no desire to urinate, especially during child-bed Retention of urine.