302. Vertigo, particularly when lying down or when turning over in bed.
303. Sensation as of a large foreign body in right half of brain.
304. Weakness and dazzling of the eyes, together with giddiness and debility, especially of arms and legs; staggers as if drunk.
305. Violent vomiting that looks like coffee grounds.
306. Stitches extending from the abdomen to the right side of the chest.
307. The flow of urine suddenly stops, and continues again after a short interruption.
308. Sexual desire without erections.
309. Swelling and induration the testes.
310. Soreness and swelling of the breasts preceding the menses.
311. Shriveling of the mammae, with increased sexual desire.
312. Induration of mammae, uterus or ovaries, with lancinating pain.
313. Violent, dry, spasmodic cough, when first lying during day or at night, caused by itching and crawling in the larynx.
314. Bad effects from suppressed sexual desire, or from excessive indulgence.
315. Adapted to the debility of old persons, to diseases caused by a blow of fall and to cancerous and scrofulous persons, with tight, rigid fibre.