297. Severe colicky pains, mostly around the umbilicus has to bend double, worse in any other position, great restlessness and loud screaming on changing position, worse at intervals of 5 or 10 minutes, discharge of stool or flatulence affords temporary relief.
298. Colic so distressing that they seek relief by pressing corners of tables or heads of bedposts against the abdomen.
299. Dysentery-like diarrhoea, renewed each time after taking the least food or drink.
300. Urinates small quantities with frequent urging, fetid, think viscid jelly-like urine.
301. Intense boring or tensive pain in the ovary causing her to bend double with great restlessness.