273. Anxiety as if she had committed a great crime, startles easily.
274. Very sensitive mood, everything worries her.
275. Choking constriction in upper part of throat, which impedes breathing and provokes cough.
276. Excessive nausea and other affections caused by the motion of a carriage, swing or ship.
277. During the menses so weak that can scarcely stand or talk.
278. Intolerance of open air whether cold or warm.
279. Hysteria and other nervous trouble arising from over anxiety, night watching and consequent loss of sleep.
280. Sensation of hOllowness in one or more cavities of the body, especially the abdomen.