262. Intense throbbing headache after excessive haemorrhage.
263. Periodical prosopalgia, pains excessive, skin sensitive to touch mostly infra-orbital and maxillary branches.
264. Uncomfortable distension of the abdomen with a wish to belch, or a sensation in the abdomen as if it were packed full, not in the least relieved by eructation.
265. After eating fruit undigested stools pass involuntarily.
266. Diarrhoea with undigested stools.
267. Black stools, thin and watery; great prostration; no pain.
268. Cough with granular expectoration during the day or in the evening, not at night or in the morning.
269. Profuse debilitating night sweats.
270. Debility or other complaints after loss of blood, and other fluids, particularly from nursing, salivation, haemorrhoids, etc., or Leucorrhoea, night sweats, seminal emissions, onanism, etc.
271. Haemorrhage of dark clotted blood from nose and other parts in anaemic subject, with ringing in the ears, great weakness, etc.