120. Fear of imaginary things, wants to run away from them.
121. Vertigo when stooping, r when rising after stooping falling t the left r backwards with vanishing f light and flickering before the eyes.
122. Intense throbbing headache, worse from noise, light and jarring, and from leaning forward, better when bending backward.
123. Face glowing red, hot and swollen.
124. Tonsillitis, worse on right side, part bright red, worse n swallowing liquids.
125. Pharyngitis, and other throat affections, characterized by intense hyperaemia and dryness of the parts, and tendency to spasmodic contraction.
126. Pains, particularly in the abdomen and pelvis, come on suddenly, continue violently a longer or shorter time and disappears as suddenly they came.
127. Tenderness of the abdomen is aggravated by the least jar of the bed or the chair on which she sits. She is obliged in walking to step with care for fear of a jar.
128. Peritonitis and other inflammation of the abdominal viscera, characterized by great distension, and sensitiveness to touch and motion; extreme pungent heat and violent pain.
129. Menorrhagia or metrorrhagia; blood bright red; in plethoric subjects.
130. Dry cough from tickling in the larynx, usually worse in the evening after going to bed.
131. Pulse accelerated, full and bounding, violent throbbing of the carotid and temporal arteries.
132. Wants to sleep but cannot.
133. Takes cold in every draft of air, especially when uncovering the head, complaints from having the hair cut.
134. Usually worse after 3 p.m., and again after midnight.