107. Delirious stupor, falls asleep while answering a question or being spoken to.
108. Body feels scattered about, tosses around to get the pieces together, cannot sleep because he cannot get the pieces together.
109. Head feels large and heavy, with numbness of head and face.
110. Confusion of mind as if drunk, wild wandering feeling.
111. Face flushed hot and dusky, or dark red with a besotted expression.
112. Tongue white with reddish papillae, followed by yellow brown coating in centre, edges dark red and shining, or dry and brown down the centre, cracked, sore and ulcerated.
113. Fauces dark red, dark putrid ulcers, tonsils and parotids swollen, can only swallow water, no pain but great prostration.
114. Offensive dark brown mucous or bloody stools, with typhoid tendency.
115. Difficult breathing, the lungs feel tight and compressed, must have fresh air.
116. Fells as if lying on a board, must change position, the bed feels do hard.
117. Indescribable sick feeling all over, feels weak, tired and bruised.