88. Dread of death when alone, or on going to bed; great restlessness and utter prostration.
89. Unquenchable, burning thirst, drinks often, but little at a time; water disagrees.
90. Disordered stomach after eating fruit or ice-cream.
91. Violent burning pains in stomach and abdomen with intolerable anguish.
92. Black stools, thin and watery, with great prostration.
93. Oppression of breathing, prostration and other ailments from walking fast, or ascending a height.
94. Burning pains, especially in inner organs, skin and ulcers, relieved by heat.
95. Bran-like, dry, scaly eruptions, with itching and burning, the latter increase by scratching, followed by bleeding.
96. Suffering worse after midnight.
97. Poisoning from decayed or morbid animal matter, by inoculation, inhalation or swallowing.