62. Child lies in torpor; delirium; sudden shrilling cries; squinting: grinding teeth; boring head in pillow; one side twitching, the other paralyzed; head wet from sweating; urine scanty, milky.
63. Redness and swelling, with stinging burning pain in the eyes, eyelids, ears, face, lips, tongue, throat, anus, testicles.
64. Very busy, restless; changing kind of work, with awkwardness, breaking things.
65. Enlargement of right ovary, with pain in pectoral region and cough.
66. Burning, stinging pains like bee stings, occurring occasionally.
67. Great soreness when touched on pit of stomach, under the ribs, on the abdomen.
68. Absence of thirst, with scanty urination.
69. Oedema or dropsy, without thirst.
70. Skin usually white, almost transparent (with ovarian dropsy).
71. Stinging and burning pains in the face, throat, urethra, ovaries, piles, tumors, panaritium, carbuncles, indurations, schirrhous, open cancers, etc.