1. Numbness and tingling in all part.
2. Skin dry, burning hot, intense thirst for cold water, red face sometimes changing to pale.
3. Croupy cough, awakening in first sleep, particularly with children after day, cold west wind.
4. Conjunctivitis resulting from exposure to dry, cold winds, from surgical operations or from a foreign body in the eye.
5. Cannot bear the pain, or to be touched, or to be uncovered.
6. First stage of inflammatory fevers, before localization, eruption, or exudation has occurred, characterized by great anxiety, and restlessness, often in chilly stages, before febrile symptoms have developed.
7. Haemoptysis, the blood comes up with an easy hawking, hemming or some coughing either after mental excitement, after drinking wine, or exposure to dry cold air.
8. Numbness of the left arm, can Scarcely move the head.
9. Predicts the day she is to die, especially in pregnancy or child-bed.
10. From rising up the red face turns deadly pale.
11. Heat with thirst, hard full frequent pulse, anxious impatience, inappeasable, beside himself tossing about with agony.
12. After a fright with vexation during menses to prevent suppression.
13. After a violent chill, dry heat and lancinating pain in chest.
14. Stools like chopped spinach, in simmer complaint.
15. Complaints especially respiratory, from sudden suppression of perspiration by exposure to cold, especially cold winds.